Our mission is to create fun, silly and educational games and apps that utilize incidental learning and quick production pipelines across multiple platforms (mobile, pc, console).
Its a silly name combination isn't it? It speaks to our interests. Here's the break down:
- Alpaca - a member of the Camelid family, relative to the South American Guanaco, Llama and Vicuna. This makes reference our roots, love of nature and the environment.
- Space - Vast, mysterious and commonly associated with the future.
- Lab - Experimenting, iterating, asking questions, hypothesizing and looking for solutions is all part of what makes video game and entertainment experience development fun :D
- January 2018 - Our Fourth game Stealth Doggo released
- Summer 2017 - Two pixel art games begin development
- Summer 2016 - Updates to DinoWalkSim begin development
- January 2016 - Our third game Escape Force released in early access
- December 2015 - Our second game Squirrel Away released across different app stores
- November 2015 - Escape Force enters production
- October 2015 - Squirrel Away enters production
- August - September 2015 - 3 games in development, updates for DinoWalkSim, while Squirrel Away and Escape Force in pre-production
- July 2015 - Our first game Dino Walk Simulator released across different app stores
- June 2015 - Development continues
- May 2015 - Dino Walk Simulator enters production
- April 2015 - Begin concept phase for next title
- April 2015 - Started work on first title: Dino Walk Simulator
- April 2015 - Founded company